Stay Ahead of COVID-19
Expert Cleaning Services
Renue Systems professionals are uniquely prepared during this unprecedented time to clean and disinfect your property according to the protocols set forth by the CDC. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, such as the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. By efficiently complying with all protocols and providing extensive accountability, we help you remain open or minimize necessary closures.
We go beyond the scope of daily janitorial work. Our professional cleaning technicians are trained and certified to perform proactive cleanup processes that involve facility or structure cleaning and disinfection. Clean-up procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces and disinfecting of non-porous surfaces.
Specialized Disinfecting Products
We follow the CDC guidelines and CDC approved methods including the use of EPA registered disinfectant chemicals to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. We provide immediate responses any time of the day or night, so you can stay open or minimize closure time.
- Cleaning: Removing dirt, germs, and other impurities by using soap or detergent with water to physically remove germs from surfaces.
- Disinfecting: Using chemicals to kill germs.
- Sanitizing: Lowers the number of germs to a safe level according to public health standards and requirements.
We understand the importance of how these 3 work together adhere to these guidelines so that our client’s facilities meet the highest standards.
Extensive Industry Experience
Our technical knowledge and experience help you efficiently and effectively secure the highest standards of disinfection.
For example, chemical dwell times are important to observe to secure the maximum kill claim for the coronavirus. Each product has a set time that it must remain on a surface. We will help you balance product cost with application cost to attain the most efficient solution.
Additionally, each surface material requires a specific type of disinfection product. We apply the correct chemical for the material in question, protecting your investment, and preventing unnecessary deterioration.
Renue’s Suggested Services During this Time
- Regular disinfection of frequently used items and touch surfaces
- Electrostatic disinfecting technology — this is the industry standard and the best method for effectiveness and cost-efficiency
- Disinfecting of hard surfaces and sanitizing of soft surfaces in conjunction with a deep cleaning of carpet, upholstery, and tile
Electrostatic Spraying vs. Conventional Disinfecting Methods
Electrostatic spraying utilizes power-assisted machinery in lieu of manual chemical spraying. This technology breaks down one traditional manual sprayer droplet into many smaller micron droplets. The end result is more even coverage of a targeted area.
The machine electrostatically charges the chemical droplets as they leave. Once the droplets are released, they seek objects and surfaces more readily. This process assures much greater coverage of the chemical disinfectant, even in hard-to-reach places.
Electrostatic spraying covers every surface evenly, even those not within the line of sight. Conventional disinfecting techniques can leave damaging residues and not cover every surface.
- More Effective and Efficient than Hand-Applying, Electric Spraying, and Fogging
- Most Cost-Effective Solution for Large Scale Disinfection and Sanitation Treatment
- One Step Disinfecting and Sanitizing
- 50+ Organism Virus Kill Claims
- Stay Ahead Of Covid 19
- Carpet Cleaning
- Chandelier Cleaning
- Cooking Odor Treatment
- Drapes & Upholstery
- Emergency Service Clean-Up
- Escalator Cleaning
- Marble & Natural Stone Care
- Mattress Cleaning, Recycling & Installation Services
- Pet Room Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- PTAC/VTAC Cleaning
- Smoking Room Cleaning
- Stain & Burn Repair
- Tile & Grout
- Trash And Laundry Chute Cleaning
- VCT Strip & Wax
- Water Extraction
- Wood Flooring Restoration