Expert Cleaning Services
Renue Systems professionals are uniquely prepared during this unprecedented time to clean and disinfect your property according to the protocols set forth by the CDC. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform daily. Our professionals are trained to perform a proactive cleanup that involves facility or structure cleaning and disinfection. Clean-up procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces and disinfecting of non-porous surfaces.
Specialized Disinfecting Products
We follow the CDC guidelines and CDC approved methods including the use of EPA registered disinfecting chemicals to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
Renue’s Suggested Services During this Time
- Regular disinfection of frequently used items and touch surfaces
- Electrostatic disinfecting technology is the industry standard and the best method for effectiveness and cost-efficiency
- Disinfecting of hard surfaces and sanitizing of soft surfaces in conjunction with a deep cleaning of carpet, upholstery, and tile
Electrostatic Spraying vs Conventional Disinfecting Methods
Electrostatic spraying utilizes power-assisted spraying machinery in lieu of manually powered chemical spraying. The machinery also breaks down one traditional manual sprayer size droplet into many smaller micron droplets, allowing for more even coverage of a targeted area.
Electrostatic spraying goes one step further as it electrostatically charges the chemical droplets as they leave the machine. Once the droplets are released, they seek objects and surfaces more readily. This process assures an even greater coverage of the chemical disinfectant, even in hard to reach places.
It covers every surface evenly, even those not within the line of sight where conventional disinfecting techniques can leave residues and not cover every surface.
- More Effective and Efficient than Hand-Applying, Electric Spraying, and Fogging
- Most Cost-Effective Solution for Large Scale Disinfection and Sanitation Treatment
- One Step Disinfecting and Sanitizing
- 50+ Organism Virus Kill Claims