PTACs are the through-the-wall air conditioning units you see in hotels, nursing homes, apartment buildings, dormitories, and so on. If you have these types of AC units in your facility, our PTAC cleaning services can help you extend their lifespan, enhance their efficiency, and improve your air quality.
We can provide your janitorial or housekeeping staff with guidance on how to keep these units clean, or else we can come in and do it ourselves. We also offer flexible billing and competitive pricing. We’ll help you work these services into your budget, even if you operate in a cyclical industry like hospitality.
Regular PTAC Cleaning / VTAC Cleaning
Cleaning PTACs is not a daily maintenance task, but it should be done frequently. You might be surprised at how much buildup these units collect after only a relatively short time.
We would recommend the following on a monthly basis:
- Inspection and cleaning of the air filter
- Full cleaning of the front grill (not just a spray and wipe of the outside, which should be done more regularly)
- Cleaning and clearing of the outer vent (only necessary if you’re operating the unit with the vent door open)
In addition to the in-house monthly tasks, there are conditions that deem you should do at least a couple of times a year. You might need more appointments if you have atmospheric contaminants or fewer if you rarely use the unit — we’ll consider all the variables during our initial walkthrough.
Here are the seasonal tasks, performed periodically in addition to the monthly services:
- Inspecting and cleaning the caulk seal around the unit
- Cleaning and inspecting the wall sleeve
- Checking the unit’s level
- Deep cleaning of and preventive maintenance on the evaporator, condenser coils, blower motor, and base pan
This seasonal cleaning is slightly more technical — it should be handled by us or well-trained members of your maintenance staff to avoid damaging your units.
Benefits of PTAC / VTAC Cleaning
When you choose Renue Systems of Georgia, you get more than an expert cleaner. You get a local business partner who cares about your success. Here are the benefits of our PTAC cleaning program:
- More efficient air conditioning units that save as much as 20% on your electricity
- Better cooling performance without coolant change or unit replacement
- Manufacturer- and model-specific knowledge of cleaning procedures for your PTAC
- Preventive maintenance that avoids major repair and replacement costs
- Availability for questions and concerns 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Room-by-room, hour-by-hour, task-by-task accountability
It’s important to create a cleaning schedule that fits your level of use. Overcleaning could cause wear on your units. It could also represent an unnecessary maintenance cost that cuts into your long-term repair-reduction and power-efficiency savings. If your maintenance is too infrequent, you risk costly problems.
PTAC /VTAC Cleaning on Your Schedule
We understand that the world keeps turning while we clean. We can work out a schedule for your heating and air conditioning units with the absolute minimum amount of downtime possible. Contact us at any time to make an appointment for a free consultation.
Call 770-514-3099 or contact us online to request a free quote.
- Stay Ahead Of Covid 19
- Carpet Cleaning
- Chandelier Cleaning
- Cooking Odor Treatment
- Drapes & Upholstery
- Emergency Service Clean-Up
- Escalator Cleaning
- Marble & Natural Stone Care
- Mattress Cleaning, Recycling & Installation Services
- Pet Room Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- PTAC/VTAC Cleaning
- Smoking Room Cleaning
- Stain & Burn Repair
- Tile & Grout
- Trash And Laundry Chute Cleaning
- VCT Strip & Wax
- Water Extraction
- Wood Flooring Restoration