Water Extraction & Flood Clean-Up
Whether the flood is caused by a sprinkler head rupture, pipe burst or toilet overflow, reaction time is key to reducing the loss suffered and returning your guestrooms and other areas to a pre-loss condition. Because we have many local offices, we can typically be at your property within several hours, if not sooner. Upon arrival, our technician will:
- Remove additional standing water with high-powered extraction equipment.
- Move all affected furniture to prevent additional damage to contents
- Float Carpet if applicable to assist in drying
- Remove Carpet pad if applicable based on the class of leak and or damage
- Set up large commercial LGR dehumidifiers to draw moisture out of the air.
- Strategically place air movers throughout affected areas.
- Check walls and fixtures for signs of water damage using penetrating and non-penetrating moisture detection equipment.
- Take dry standard readings from rooms that are not affected by the water damage, giving us an accurate reading to gauge when water-damaged rooms have been restored to normal levels.
- Check all carpet in the surrounding rooms with a hydro sensor to assess the extent of the water damage in adjacent areas.
- Advise hotel personnel of any structural damage and plan a course of action to remove any building material and dry those areas.
- Spray anti-microbial disinfectant to reduce the possibility of mold growth.
- In the days following the initial recovery, we will make periodic visits to monitor and adjust equipment and take measurements needed to calculate the effectiveness of the drying process.
- Once the area is dry, we will put contents back and return the room to prior condition including tacking back carpet/ replacing the pad if applicable
We are also happy to provide a free tutorial to educate your personnel about minimizing the effects of a flood.
- Stay Ahead Of Covid 19
- Carpet Cleaning
- Chandelier Cleaning
- Cooking Odor Treatment
- Drapes & Upholstery
- Emergency Service Clean-Up
- Escalator Cleaning
- Marble & Natural Stone Care
- Mattress Cleaning, Recycling & Installation Services
- Pet Room Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- PTAC/VTAC Cleaning
- Smoking Room Cleaning
- Stain & Burn Repair
- Tile & Grout
- Trash And Laundry Chute Cleaning
- VCT Strip & Wax
- Water Extraction
- Wood Flooring Restoration