Trash & Laundry Chute Cleaning
Trash & Laundry Chute Cleaning
A clean trash or dirty-laundry chute might seem like a contradiction in terms. In fact, keeping these drop chutes clean is one of the best things you can do for your facility.
Our unique system removes dirt, grease, and grime from your chute and trash room. We also use a special deodorizing agent for lasting removal of offensive smells.
The Benefits of a Clean Trash Chute
Trash chutes are too often ignored by facility managers. The benefits of regular cleaning are clear:
- Lower risk of fire and leakage
- Reduced maintenance, repair, and replacement costs over the long term
- Fewer obstructions and less buildup
- Better air quality around the chute doors, laundry room, and garbage area
- More efficient operation of equipment, such as compactors
- Elimination of odors traveling into visitor areas
All that adds up to smoother operations, better visitor experiences, happier staff members, less disaster risk, and fewer capital expenses. It may not be the most glamorous aspect of your facility, but keeping it clean makes a big difference.
The Renue Systems Trash and Laundry Chute Cleaning Process
Our unique cleaning process involves degreasing, buildup and debris removal, disinfection, and deodorization. We would recommend doing this relatively frequently to control odors and maintain the efficiency of your chute.
Of course, everything depends on your operations. A laundry drop would need less frequent cleaning than the waste chute coming from a restaurant kitchen. Garbage chutes used by professional housekeeping staff don’t get as dirty as those shared by residents in apartment buildings.
The right schedule will strike a balance between maintaining cleanliness and staying in your budget. We’ll apply our cross-industry experience to your specific situation during our free initial consultation.
Laundry and Trash Room Cleaning
In addition to cleaning laundry and trash chutes, we also deep-clean, restore, and disinfect garbage rooms. This includes:
- Cleaning and disinfection of bins and hampers
- Restoration of floors, walls, and ceilings — concrete, brick, tile, metal, and any other type of material
- Removal of stubborn garbage and residues from compactors
- Removal of fabric and dust buildup around equipment and vents(important for fire prevention)
- Smoke, fire, and flood restoration
- Deodorization of laundry areas and trash rooms
The Renue Systems Difference
Renue Systems of Georgia is a local business. Our top leaders are our most qualified cleaners, and many of our technicians have been with us for over 15 years. Besides our technical expertise and friendly approach, we offer many benefits to our clients:
- Flexible billing options to fit all types of businesses
- A real human is just a phone call away — 24 hours a day and 365 days a year
- Complete accountability down to the task, room, and hour level
- Products and practices that fit with any mission: green products, low-downtime options, and so on
- Knowledge across various industries
- Up-to-date equipment, products, and techniques
To get started or learn more, please contact us. We can set up a free, no-obligation consultation whenever it is convenient for you.
Call 770-514-3099 or contact us online to request a free quote.
- Stay Ahead Of Covid 19
- Carpet Cleaning
- Chandelier Cleaning
- Cooking Odor Treatment
- Drapes & Upholstery
- Emergency Service Clean-Up
- Escalator Cleaning
- Marble & Natural Stone Care
- Mattress Cleaning, Recycling & Installation Services
- Pet Room Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- PTAC/VTAC Cleaning
- Smoking Room Cleaning
- Stain & Burn Repair
- Tile & Grout
- Trash And Laundry Chute Cleaning
- VCT Strip & Wax
- Water Extraction
- Wood Flooring Restoration