High Occupancy Cleaning
“My property needs cleaning, but we are so busy.” We have heard this remark a number of times lately. We are thrilled that so many of our customers are doing well. We have the ability to help you while you maintain high occupancy levels. Here are some of the ways we do so using our Rapid Revenue Restoration method:
- We can work on Sundays or whatever day of the week is your slowest and at a time of day most convenient for you. We can start when guests check out and address many rooms before new guests check-in.
- We can bring in a sizable team to address a large section of your hotel in a short period of time, such as a dip in occupancy – even if brief.
- We can work in occupied rooms.
- Many of our services in the guestrooms – such as furniture, drapes, PTACs, and bathroom flooring – require a dry time of only several minutes.
- While we commonly use hot water extraction, a process requiring approx. 4-6 hours of dry time, we can use a low moisture method that is also very effective. Dry time is only 1-2 hours.
- Many of the areas we clean are not dependent on low occupancy levels. These include the lobby, banquet spaces, swimming pool decks, and external concrete.