The following key benefits are what make Renue Systems® of Georgia (formerly National Appeal®) your preferred partner for cleaning solutions:
Improved performance: Higher cleanliness scores and positive improvement in property evaluation scores and narratives.
Cleaning that fits your unique hotel and management philosophies: Restorative Cleaning, Green Cleaning Solutions & Low-Moisture Alternatives.
Time Savings: Quick, efficient and effective cleaning & problem-solving. In most cases, the turnaround time on guest room cleaning is just a few hours, allowing for early afternoon check-in and sooner, if requested.
Risk Reduction: Emergencies handled in 24 hours or less / 365 days a year.
Improved Accountability: Custom reports for each property, detailing all services rendered, as well as services scheduled to be performed. These reports can be e-mailed hourly as work is being performed on property, daily or on a monthly basis.
Cost Savings: Competitive prices and flexible billing terms that are designed to meet the cyclical nature of your business.
Reputation and References: Our main priority is our customer’s satisfaction, and the quality of our work. We will be glad to provide a list of happy customers.
Start passing those Quality Assurance Inspections and get your Guest Tracking Scores where they belong by calling Renue Systems® of Georgia.
Get a Free Estimate or Demonstration from Renue Systems® of Georgia (formerly National Appeal®) Contact Us!
Certifications & Capabilities
- Emerging Leaders Program - October 2014 graduation
- Industry Certified training accreditation: IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification)
- MASTER TEXTILE CLEANER (MTC)
- MASTER WATER RESTORER (MWR)
- JOURNEYMAN TEXTILE CLEANER (JTC)
- ASCR International Mold Remediation Tech
- Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT)
- Carpet Repair and Reinstallation Technician (RRT)
- Color Repair Technician (CRT)
- Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician (CCMT)
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT)
- Health and Safety Technician (HST)
- Odor Control Technician (OCT)
- Masonry& Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician (SMT)
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician (UFT)
- Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT)
- Water Damage Restoration Technician/Applied Structural Drying (WRT/ASD)
- Ecolab and Stone Medic Restoration and Maintenance Natural Stone and Ceramic Tile
- HOST Cleaning Certification
- Concrete Polishing and Staining