The following key benefits are what make Renue Systems® of Georgia (formerly National Appeal®) your preferred partner for cleaning solutions:
- Improved performance: Higher cleanliness scores and positive improvement in property evaluation scores and narratives.
- Cleaning that fits your unique hotel and management philosophies: Restorative Cleaning, Green Cleaning Solutions & Low-Moisture Alternatives.
- Time Savings: Quick, efficient, and effective cleaning & problem-solving. In most cases, the turnaround time on guest room cleaning is just a few hours, allowing for early afternoon check-in and sooner, if requested.
- Risk Reduction: Emergencies handled in 24 hours or less / 365 days a year.
Improved Accountability: Custom reports for each property, detailing all services rendered, as well as services scheduled to be performed. These reports can be e-mailed hourly as work is being performed on property, daily, or on a monthly basis.
- Cost Savings: Competitive prices and flexible billing terms that are designed to meet the cyclical nature of your business.
- Reputation and References: Our main priority is our customer’s satisfaction and the quality of our work. We will be glad to provide a list of happy customers.
Start passing those Quality Assurance Inspections and get your Guest Tracking Scores where they belong by calling Renue Systems® of Georgia.
Part of our service includes complete reporting. We serve a wide range of clients across various industries:
- Hotel and hospitality
- Shopping and entertainment
- Churches and community centers
We understand that accountability is essential for most facilities. We provide options for daily, monthly, or even by-the-hour reports on all tasks.
Superlative Customer Service
Many of our technicians have been with us for over 15 years. Our executive leadership team holds multiple cleaning certifications. Whenever you have an emergency or urgent cleaning issue, just pick up the phone and call us — you’ll get a human any time of the day or night.
When we’re starting out, we’ll work with you to understand your mission. We can recommend green products that work with your LEED-certified facility. We can set up flexible billing so you can manage cash flow in a cyclical business environment. Whatever you need, we’re here to help your business grow through quality, reliable cleaning services.
Certifications & Capabilities
CERTIFIED FIRM with IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification)
- MASTER TEXTILE CLEANER (MTC)
- MASTER WATER RESTORER (MWR)
- JOURNEYMAN TEXTILE CLEANER (JTC)
- ASCR International Mold Remediation Tech
- Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT)
- Carpet Repair and Reinstallation Technician (RRT)
- Color Repair Technician (CRT)
- Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician (CCMT)
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT)
- Health and Safety Technician (HST)
- Odor Control Technician (OCT)
- Masonry & Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician (SMT)
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician (UFT)
- Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT)
- Water Damage Restoration Technician/Applied Structural Drying (WRT/ASD)
- Ecolab and Stone Medic Restoration and Maintenance Natural Stone and Ceramic Tile
- HOST Cleaning Certification
- Concrete Polishing and Staining
Schedule an Appointment
Protect your investment, revitalize the appearance of your facility, and keep your visitors healthy — and do it all in a way that works best for your unique operations. Give us a call at any time, and we can schedule a demonstration or a consultation.