Providing a clean, healthy environment in a professional fitness facility is a constant challenge. Cover-wipe-wash policies and PT training programs only go so far. Renue Systems of Georgia provides consultation, cleaning, revitalization, and disinfection to businesses of all sizes and types. We stand apart from other cleaning services. We have expertise at the leadership level. We have many long-time, dedicated technicians on staff. Most importantly, we focus on providing our clients the support they need, 24 hours a day, and 365 days a year. Contact us at any time to schedule a demo or consultation — we would be happy to provide a list of satisfied customers as well.
Solutions To Fit Every Mission
We make a point of it to get to know our clients. We do more than clean — we provide the products and services they need to stay on mission and grow their businesses:
- Green cleaning products for LEED-certified facilities and environmentally conscious enterprises
- Low-moisture options for quick drying times and minimum inconvenience
- Detailed cleaning audits and training suggestions
- Flexible billing options and competitive pricing
Multiple Cleaning Specializations
Gyms and other exercise facilities have a huge variety of surfaces and materials. Each of these calls for different products and different methods of application. The right choice can clean a surface, protect it, and avoid unnecessary damage.
Our technicians are experienced and certified in cleaning, revitalizing, and disinfecting any type of environment found in the fitness business:
- Reception areas: Carpet, marble, stone, textile, upholstery
- Pool decks, steam rooms, and locker rooms: Stainless steel, glass, tile, grout, porcelain
- Sauna: Cedar and other woods, metal, stone
- Weightlifting and yoga areas: Cast iron, plastics, steel, high-density foam, mirrors, imitation leather upholstery, vinyl tile, impact-resistant floor padding, rubber floors
- Massage and spa: Mattresses and padded furniture, oily and stained surfaces, curtains
- Aerobics and spin areas: Complex exercise equipment, tile flooring, concrete
Gyms put multiple people in contact with the same pieces of equipment. Without adequate disinfection, this leads to microbial transmission. For complete bacteria and virus kill rates, products need to cover entire surfaces and stay there for a specific amount of time that differs based on the chemical in question.
Experience and knowledge matter when it comes to completely disinfecting an exercise facility. Our technicians know which products to choose to avoid unnecessary wear and tear on your equipment, and also how to use those products so they reach their maximum potency.
We provide a variety of disaster and water damage reclamation services for fitness facilities. We are always on call to respond to flooding from bathroom, pool, or locker room fixtures, getting our clients back up and running as soon as possible. Our technicians hold many certifications in this area, including:
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT)
- Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT)
- Water Damage Restoration Technician/Applied Structural Drying (WRT/ASD)
- Master Water Restorer (MWR)
All Types of Fitness Business Cleaning
Whether you run a multi-level community fitness complex, a warehouse CrossFit gym, or a boutique yoga studio, we have fitness cleaning services that could help grow your business. Contact us at any time to get started.