Don't risk a poor Quality Assurance Inspection or lousy Guest Score. Stains happen!
Next time you are faced with a wine stain, follow this DIY guide to minimize the long term damages of your investments.
- Test the stained area in an inconspicuous place before use.
- Saturate the area with Dye Remover
- Cover with a white cotton or paper towel and apply steam (with a steam iron, wallpaper steamer or equivalent) for 15-20 seconds each pressing.
- Observe unwanted color transfer to towel.
- Keep spot saturated during transfers.
- Move to clean area of towel each pressing until dye is completely removed or transfer stops.
- Flush with water, extract or blot dry.
Need an expert at wine stain removing? Contact Renue Systems of Georgia today for a free consult. 770-514-3099
Disclaimer: The Content is provided on an "as is" basis. Never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Reliance on any information provided by Renue Systems of Georgia, Renue Systems of Georgia employees, others appearing on this website is solely at your own risk.